Bunting 7 – here are 7 reasons why it’s our best yet
2 Minute Read
At Bunting, we evolve and refine our tools often – but we couldn’t do it without our users. We listen to what our customers need, and shape our software solution around them.
This is why we’re so proud to announce the release of version 7 – our latest and very best update yet. We listened, we responded, and we improved.
Here are 7 reasons why it’s our best yet.
1. Bunting 7 is engineered for speed. It sees our fastest load times to date, with our highest uptimes. Bunting loads asynchronously to offer powerful personalisation that’s as fast as lightning.
2. This version has our most sophisticated recommendation algorithm to date. Bunting can now build real-time relationships with any number of products, with constantly updated real-time accuracy.
3. It’s in the app stores! Is your store built on Shopware, Shopify, or Magento? If so, you can now head straight to your app store for an even faster integration.
4. Bunting has new pricing plans to meet the needs of our varied customer base. Whether you’re a small, scaling or enterprise level retailer, we have the plan to suit your business needs.
5. Smarter targeting. We now have even more possibilities for advanced targeting of your visitors. Look at the ‘visitor targeting’ section of our app for inspiration.
6. Unlimited user accounts. We understand marketing teams might have quite a few people looking to use the team Bunting account. Now, you all can.
7. We’ve now got a freemium version of Bunting. We know not everyone feels ready to invest in personalisation, but we believe conversion optimisation should be available from day 1. So, if your store receives below 20,000 monthly page views, you can enjoy Bunting Basic free of charge.
We hope you enjoy our latest version. As ever, we’ll be working to improve our tools, and always welcome feedback from our users.
Now, dive in to Bunting 7, and let us know what you think!