Ecommerce Expo 2017 – an event not to be missed!
2 Minute Read
It’s that time of the year again. Team Bunting will once again be heading to the London Olympia for an action packed 2 days of all things eCommerce. The eCommerce Expo has become an annual fixture for us, and there are loads of reasons why we’d love you to join us.
This year, over 7000 eCommerce professionals from over 50 countries will visit the show on the 27th and 28th September. According the the expo website, they’ll be turning up because they’re:
- looking for actionable insights from 150 masters of their craft;
- hungry to be inspired by cutting-edge ecommerce technology from over 100 suppliers to optimise their user experience;
- energised by intelligent conversations with peers who have streamlined their business and adapted to the changing needs of the ecommerce customer.
Sounds good to us.
There will be a number of inspiring talks throughout the two days. So, whether it’s the Conversion Optimisation Theatre, Payment & Fulfilment Theatre or the Customer Insights Theatre, you’ll be certain to find something to inspire and spark ideas. You can find a list of the speakers here.
Bunting will be presenting on day one about the thorny issue of product recommendations. The talk will cover the big mistakes that are still hitting big retailers – and how to fix them. Here’s what you’ll take away:
- Discover if your site is losing money
- Learn how to fix damaging conversion leaks
- Learn how to cross-sell and up-sell for maximum revenue increase
- Practical tips to implement straight away
Catch it in the Conversion Optimisation theatre at 12.30 on Wednesday 27th.
Once again, personalization will be a big theme at this year’s show, which is a good reason to drop by to see Team Bunting at stand E112. Come visit us to get a no-nonsense consultation on how best to implement (or improve) personalisation and product recommendations across your channels to maximise customer engagement and conversions.
We hope to see you there. You can sign up for the show (it’s free!) here.